Information provided pursuant to Article 13 of European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation)
We inform you that, pursuant to Article 13 of EU Reg. 679/2016, any personal data collected will be processed by our Company for the purposes of managing the relationship, and the legal and contractual obligations arising.
For the aforementioned Regulation:
- BALFOR SRL is the ‘Data Controller’;
- If you are a natural person (also an individual or professional company), you are the ‘Data Subject’ and your data will be processed as indicated below; you also have the rights that we explain below.
- If you are a legal entity (company, institution, etc.), you are NOT the ‘Data Subject’, your data are NOT Personal Data and the relative processing is NOT subject to the regulations in question.
- In any case, your possible directors/representatives/employees/collaborators/officers – whose personal data should be incidentally conferred or communicated, having contact with the Controller on your behalf – are ‘Interested Parties’ and their data will be processed as indicated below; they will also have the rights illustrated below. You are therefore obliged to communicate this information to these interested parties.
Such processing will always be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of the confidentiality and rights of the persons concerned.
DATA CONTROLLER. The Data Controller is BALFOR SRL, via Galimberti, 64, 12030 MANTA (CN), Tel. +39 0175/289070, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DATA PROCESSING DESCRIPTION. Management of customer relations and customer contact details.
PURPOSE, LEGAL BASIS AND DURATION. Please note that the processing will take place as follows:
- Fulfillment or execution of the contract
- Administrative purposes
- Provision of customer services
- Providing information or otherwise responding to user requests
- Prevention, detection and prosecution of criminal offences, and possible insolvencies and/or defaults
- Programming, planning and organisation of activities
- Pre-contractual and preventive purposes
(Art.6 1.b Reg. European 679/2016) Execution of a contract or pre-contractual activities.
(art.6 1.c Reg. European 679/2016) Legal obligation.
(art.6 1.f Reg. European 679/2016) Legitimate interest of the holder.
RETENTION PERIOD OR CRITERIA:
Maximum of 12 years from the conclusion of the contractual activity.
For the sole purpose of providing information or otherwise responding to user requests, for a maximum period of 2 years.
COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF PROVIDING DATA. We inform you that, taking into account the purposes of the processing as illustrated above, the conferment of data is compulsory and their non-conferment, partial or inexact conferment may have the consequence of not finalizing the contract.
In the event of data being provided by filling in forms containing asterisks:
- The communication of data marked with an asterisk is necessary and failure to provide it will make it impossible for the Controller to supply what has been requested or in any case to handle requests.
- The communication of data without an asterisk is optional: failure to provide it will however make it possible to supply what has been requested.
RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS. Personal data will be processed by the Data Controller, and by persons strictly authorised by him.
The data may be communicated to the following categories of third parties:
CATEGORIES OF THIRD PARTIES TO WHOM THE DATA OR PART OF THE DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED
Consultants, professionals and service providers, necessary for the purposes indicated, who process the data as Data Processors, with whom an Agreement has been entered into pursuant to Article 28 GDPR.
Banks and other autonomous Holders, whose processing is necessary for the purposes indicated.
Public bodies and other public authorities, to which communication is necessary by law or by order of the Authority.
The data will not be disseminated.
RIGHT TO COMPLAIN TO THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY. The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the Control Authority (For Italy: Garante per la protezione dei dati personali www.garanteprivacy.it).
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECTS. The rights of access to personal data, rectification or deletion of the same, restriction of processing, opposition, portability under Articles 15-20 of European Regulation 679/2016 may be exercised at any time by sending an email request to email@example.com
L’esercizio dei diritti dell’interessato potrebbe essere ritardato, limitato o escluso nei casi previsti dall’art. 2-undecies D.Lgs. 196/03
ESISTENZA DI UN PROCESSO DECISIONALE AUTOMATIZZATO. Il trattamento non comporta un processo decisionale automatizzato.
TRASFERIMENTO DEI DATI IN UN PAESE TERZO O AD UN’ORGANIZZAZIONE INTERNAZIONALE. Il Titolare del trattamento non trasferirà i dati personali ad un paese terzo o ad una organizzazione internazionale.